Frequently Asked Questions
1. How soon do you ship orders out?
Orders are processed within a week of receiving them, usually before. If you need it sooner, fill in “date needed” in the comments section of the order form.
2. What method do you ship?
Matted prints and posters are shipped Priority Mail and can be shipped to a Post Office Box. Framed prints are shipped UPS and cannot be shipped to Post Office Box. Priority Mail takes 2–3 days in transit. UPS orders can take up to a week in transit.
3. How are international orders shipped?
International orders are shipped First Class Mail for matted prints and Priority Mail for framed prints. They usually take 6-10 days to arrive.
4. Are there extra fees for international sales?
There may be a customs or vat fee to be paid when you receive your order.
5. If I need a piece by a certain date, can you guarantee it will get there by that date?
If you need overnight shipping, please call for rates for guaranteed arrival date. If you need a framed print within 2–3 days, it can be sent 2–3 day UPS or Priority Mail for an extra fee. Fill in “date needed” in the comments section of the order form.
6. What is the postage for an order to two separate addresses?
If you are sending orders to multiple addresses, please fill out a separate order for each address.
7. I have a question you do not answer here. Can I call or email you?
Yes, either way is fine. Please note that Ink Monkey Press is in California. Please call 707-528-1723 9am–5pm Pacific Time. You may email anytime.